Pages


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quick Update

We had our first disclosure meeting yesterday. This meeting was about 2 boys, J & J.  We are very interested in the boys.  The disclosure meeting is when they are supposed to tell you everything about their history, any special needs, how they are doing now, etc.  Nothing scared us off.  I will say the social worker for the boys seemed a little scatterbrained.  But, I know what this job does to people so I will give her a pass for now.
      They want an answer by next Tuesday.  Agghhhh! I think we are going to say yes.  The process will probably take 5 - 6 weeks.  SO possibly by mid-December. Looks like we have a house full of boys! I see a lot of superheros, dirt, cars and trucks, and fart jokes in my future.  And couldn't be happier. This could be the best Christmas yet!
       Now to restrain myself from buying the whole Toys T Us catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment