Pages


Monday, October 29, 2012

The start of two rooms

We have made some progress in the children's bedroom and what will be the playroom.  We are still keeping things pretty neutral, because I hope to have our child's input.  Well, if they are verbal.  Even toddlers have favorites. We are waiting on painting the bedroom until we know gender/theme.  We did buy some ocean blue paint.  I could easily make it purple if need be.

Here are some pics of the bedroom:

The toddler bed and Craigslist dresser. We will use the dresser as changing table if needed.

My former wardrobe we painted white.

Our bookcase. We are slowly building our collection!

 We also have a crib that can be converted into a toddler bed or full size bed.  We are waiting on putting it together until we know ages of the children.

This is the start of our downstairs playroom.  I wish I had a before picture.  It was our workout room, with dark gray walls.

We painted the walls a cantaloupe color.

Free cabinet we got from our neighbor's yard sale.  I hope to fill it with arts and craft supplies.


 Next the list: A rug and foam flooring.  This is what I have in mind:

Learning Carpets Fun at the Zoo

Imaginarium ABC Foam Blocks


Have I mentioned I can't wait to have this room filled with toys? The toys R Us Catalogis in my house right now.  Must. Show. Restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment