Pages


Monday, January 7, 2013

Cute Things my Kids Say and Do

In attempt to stay positive and also document this stuff, here is a list of cute things our kids say and do:

Little J:

1) Likes to give big hugs and kisses.
2) Gets so excited he almost hyperventilates when Thomas or Elmo come on TV.
3). Squee's with delight when he sees our kitty, or "kiki."
4.) Cracks himself up by flushing the toilet or knocking something over and screaming "Uh Oh".
5) Taps us on the shoulder when he wants something.
6) A slide is the funnest thing ever to him.

Big J

1) Says "dude" and "awkward", which he got from Spiderman.
2) If he breaks something, he says, "It's ok., I'll buy you a new one."
3.) If we say he is too little to do something (like touch the stove), he always says "Okay, I will when I turn 5.
4.) He is very imaginative and gullible.  I can translate what the kitty says, the ninja turtles live in our sewer, Thomas goes down the railroad tracks, and my friend G works for the tooth fairy.
5). Says out of the blue "I like you."
6.) When he meets someone new he says," I like them. Can we go back a-morrow? Two times.

No comments:

Post a Comment