Pages


Sunday, December 9, 2012

So Much Has Happened

Hopefully I won't neglect our children the way I have this blog.  So much has happened.  Eeek!
Here's a quick recap:

Friday, Nov 30th: We got official approval.  And a date.  I was in a training at the time, and could not contain my excitement.

Saturday, December 1st: Our shower.  It was amazing, and glad we did not cancel or postpone it.

Sunday December 2nd: Our second visit with the boys

Wednesday December 5th: Our first family outing to McDonald's and the playground. Jesse called us both Mommy and Daddy.  We melted.

The rest of the week: I shopped like a maniac.  We finished the rooms and gathered necessities. 

Saturday December 8th: Our first overnight! It was amazing.  They seem really comfortable in our home. Big J only asked for his Nana twice.  Little J refused to nap, but we chalked it up to too much excitement.  We had to take them back to their foster homes, but we get to visit them on Wednesday again. Big J calls Little J "my baby" all the time, which I think is adorable.
"Where's my baby?"   "Why is my baby not sleeping?"    "Can my baby come?"

I think D is starting to learn we will have a messy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment